Join our FUN kids’ camps and discover EXCITING ADVENTURES such as walking tours, guided excursions, multi-sports at Fort Canning Park and more! ⠀
Plus, a holistic programme with STEM workshops, Art classes, Mindfulness sessions and Cooking lessons will keep your little ones engaged and entertained all day.
Looking to keep your kids entertained and engaged these summer holidays?
From arts to sports, tech, nature, history, mindfulness and more, there is an activity to suit every interest in our holistic camp.
Keep your little ones engaged and entertained at our awesome kids’ camp!
From STEM to Art, Multi-sports and Mindfulness, Friends and Food – there is so much fun to be had! We Promise!
TREHAUS CAMP – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GST of 7% is applicable on the camp prices. All prices indicated are before GST.
2. Please note that the schedule is subject to change. Details of each activity planned in the programme may be modified depending on the needs of the day.
3. We require a minimum of 5 sign ups for the camps to take place.
4. 50% deposit is required to secure a space in the camp. Should the camp be cancelled, the deposit will be refunded, excluding any transaction charges (if payment is made by credit card).
5. Full payment is required 1 week prior to the camp start date.
6. Dietary requirements and restrictions, including any allergies and medical concerns have to be indicated during the registration process. On a case-by-case basis, parents may be required to provide specific ingredients or meals if necessary. Also, please reach out to us if your kids have special needs so that we can make proper arrangements for them.
7. Children are required to bring a spare change of clothes with them everyday.
8. On days when there are outings/excursions outside of Trehaus, children are required to bring mosquito repellent spray/patch, sunscreen, umbrella/raincoat, towel and a change of clothes. A hat/cap is recommended but not mandatory.
9. Parents are encouraged to drop off and pick up their children at the designated timings. For any early or late drop off and/or pick-up, please communicate this to the Trehaus facilitator at least a day in advance.
10. Full refund of the deposit will be provided if the registration is cancelled at least 30 days before camp start date. Deposit will be forfeited in case the cancellation is done less than 30 days before camp start dat