Trehaus is honoured to support the Singapore Council of Women's Organisation (SCWO) in its inaugural Gift of Giving campaign.
Funds raised from this campaign will be used to support SCWO’s expansion efforts with their new IPC status. Specifically, the areas that SCWO will focus on are the following:
– Provide services and support, especially to vulnerable women
– Promote women empowerment and leadership
– Enable women’s personal development through role modelling
The initiatives include the following programmes: Star Shelter, The Maintenance Support Central, The Singapore Women’s Hall Of Fame, BoardAgender and Inspiring Girls. For more information, you can visit www.scwo.org.sg.
15% of profits in Nov & Dec 2021 through:
– Playhaus Indoor Playground Play Passes/ Play Packages
– Trehaus Family Club Annual Membership
– Trehaus Playdates, Birthday Parties or Celebrations
– Milk and Honey Event Design Venue Styling or Event Planning
10% of profits in Nov & Dec 2021 through:
– Co-working Day pass
– Work + Creche Day Pass (access for 1 adult to Business Club, and 1 child to nursery/creche)
– Donation of $150 to the campaign for every child who enrols in Nov & Dec 2021
– 10% of proceeds from Trehaus Care Packages/ Trehaus Christmas hampers in Nov & Dec 2021