Support Local Businesses Through the COVID crisis
#SingaporeStrong #SupportLocal #TLCard @trehausco
Presenting the TLC CARD.
In this time of coronavirus, we all need some TLC.
Trehaus Loves Collaboration.
Trusted Local Companies.
Treating Loyal Customers
$50 off / 50% off / 1-for-1 deals with
your family’s favourite brands.
WHY have we created the Tlc Card?
In the midst of the Covid crisis, it’s more important than ever that businesses come together to support one another, and give a compelling opportunity for consumers to support their favourite local brands
It is with this in mind that Trehaus is leading a ground-up initiative to launch the Trehaus card, for curated partner brands catering to discerning modern families, to offer meaningful 1-for-1 or 50% off rewards to members/cardholders.
Let’s stay strong together.
HOW does the TLC card help local businesses?
Small businesses will be impacted even after circuit breaker, TLC card can play a part in helping the local retail, F&B and services businesses alive.
• Meaningful, curated deals targeting the right customer demographic to DRIVE actual revenue
• Cross-marketing power of listed local brands and businesses with strong followings.
• During the circuit breaker periods, brick-and-mortar local businesses can still generate some revenue through voucher sales that can be redeemed after Covid. (but need to be purchased now to enjoy discount).
• For businesses with online stores – driving traffic to websites.
• TLC cardholders can purchase vouchers to gift-it-forward!
WHO is the Tlc Card catered to?
There are millions of deals out there, but we wanted to help consumers find those REALLY SPECIAL ONES, provided by brands they REALLY CARE ABOUT.
The TLC Card was created with the Trehaus family in mind – the like-minded FAMILIES in our MODERN VILLAGE.
Our partners are brands offering benefits catered to all members of the discerning modern family: adults, kids and kids-at-heart.
WHAT are examples of the brands on the TLC Card?
Here are just a sampling of the local brands listing deals.
WHAT are examples of the brands on the TLC Card?
Across 6 different sectors:
HOW do I get the TLC CARD?
Visit www.trehaus.co/card and sign up.
Membership is free for the first 500 members to sign up, and $50 per family thereafter, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Trehaus HOPE PROJECT, supporting migrant workers through our collaboration with Alliance of Guest Workers Outreach (AGWO), a member of the Hope Initiative Alliance (https://www.hia.sg/agwo).
You will receive an email with with your login ID and password.
Download the TREHAUS app from the app store, and sign in.
Redeem your deals and enjoy the benefits!
DOWNLOAD THE TLC Card APP.
REDEEM YOUR FAVOURITE DEALS.
YOUR VOUCHER WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL OR SMS.
Opt-in Disclosure: We love to keep in touch with you to let you know the latest updates Trehaus can offer.
We’ll always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell them for marketing purposes.
There’s Nothing Quite Like Trehaus
Trehaus is an integrated co-lifestyle space for families with a preschool and childcare, office space and family club. We make it possible for working parents to not have to choose between career and family. And raising a generation of changemakers who will make a positive difference in the world is at the core of Trehaus’ mission.
The flagship, Trehaus at City Hall is a 12,000 sq ft space in Funan, close to Singapore’s CBD. This modern village where the future family can work, learn and play together is helmed by Trehaus School, a Silicon Valley-inspired preschool and childcare.
Trehaus sound interesting?
Trehaus School is a Silicon Valley-inspired preschool and childcare that is changing early education, it focuses on building character and future skills, and lets parents be present for their children’s learning journey.
Do you have a baby/toddler? – Learn more about Trehaus School
FOR COMPANIES: HOW DO I LIST ON THE TLC CARD?
• Do you own or manage a home-grown Singapore brand?
• Do you have a product or service targeted to discerning families with young children (whether it’s for mums, dads, kids or the whole family)
• Are you able to offer a promotion that is compelling and attractive?*
• 50% off 1-year spa package if purchased by 30 June 2020 (to be used after circuit breaker)
• 1-for-1 nights for hotel bookings
• 2 complimentary nights for every 2 nights booked at hotel
• $50 off range of retail products 1 for 1 main courses at F&B outlet
*Brands are welcome to list multiple deals
*1 redemption per cardholder per deal
Lets Stay Strong Together
& Support One Another.
Brand Participation Is FREE!
(Participation is Subject to Curation)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) For Partners
1. What is the TLC Card?
TLC Card is an app that is free to download for the public (for the first 500 people) that features enticing 50% off and 1-for-1 offers from our curated partners. TLC stands for many things: Trehaus Loves Collaboration; Trusted Local Companies; Treating Loyal Customers. In this time of need for most businesses, it is more effective to join forces and cross-promote each other’s brands and products. TLC Card offers that opportunity for partners to do so, and at the same time, drive sales by treating your loyal customers.
2. How’s Trehaus involved in the TLC Card?
This is a Trehaus initiative in collaboration with our partners. We have repurposed our pre-launched app into a platform to host the TLC Card.
3. Who is the target audience for the TLC Card?
While everyone can benefit from the TLC Card, it has been specifically created with our community in mind – young professionals and their families in Singapore.
4. How do people become a member of the TLC Card?
Once the app is launched, the first 500 people can sign up on the website at trehaus.co/card on a complimentary basis. Thereafter, it will cost $50 per family.
5. When will the TLC Card be launched?
We are looking to launch the app by the second week of May 2020.
6. What are the requirements to be a partner with the TLC Card?
The brand must be a home-grown Singapore brand.
The promotion should be compelling and attractive.
The goal of this initiative is for us to cross promote each other to establish brand association. When successfully listed and the app is launched, we need you to promote the listing to your customers on your platforms, whether it’s social media or e-newsletter.
If you are unsure of your brand’s eligibility, please contact our Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Can partners sell coupons during the circuit breaker period?
Yes, our aim is to support each other’s businesses during the circuit breaker period. We encourage you to create an offer that allows the members to purchase a coupon/voucher, which they can redeem later at your store.
8. Is there a minimum discount that the partners need to offer?
The offers should be compelling enough for members to redeem them as soon as possible. We encourage our partners to list offers that include 50% discount or 1-for-1 promotions on selected items and/or services.
9. Can the partners decide the number of redemptions?
Yes, you can state this in the terms & conditions but we encourage you to offer at least 300 redemptions.
10. How long should the offers be valid for?
The offers should be valid till at least 31 December 2020.TLC Card